CBSE will hold exams in written mode.
myquestionbox news desk
Dr Joseph Emmanuel, Director (Academics) of the CBSE has said in an interview to onmanorama.com that the examination will be held in a written mode by CBSE, with all COVID-19 protocols in place. Here are key points mentioned by Dr Joseph
1. Exams will be held in written mode with COVID-19 protocols in place.
2. Final decision on exams is not yet taken, the schedule and procedures will be announced soon, if COVID situation improves.
3. CBSE will consider demand from some to give more time to hold examinations.
4. Other methods will need to be employed to test practical knowledge of students, in absence of labs.
5. This year, 20% questions for class 10 will be application based. For class 12, 10% questions will be application based. This percentage will be gradually increased to 60%. Junior classes will also see these changes.