CBSE, CISCE class 12 results Criteria in Supreme Court
myquestionbox news desk
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today released the Class 12 evaluation criteria or the final strategy through which it will assess Class 12 students in the Supreme Court.
Here are highlights of what is latest news after court hearing today.
1. Results to be announced by 31st July.
2. Results criteria consists of three main points :
40 % weightage to class Class 12 component based on unit test/mid-term/Pre-board results.
30% weightage on Class 11 component based on final exam results.
30% weightage on class 10 component board exams. It is also proposed to use best 3 subjects from class 10 board exams for this purpose.
3. Practicals will be for a total of 100 marks and the students will be evaluated on the basis of the marks submitted by the schools.
4. If a student is unable to meet the qualifying criteria - now spread across three years of study - they will be placed in the "essential repeat" or "compartment" category.
5. The students who are not satisfied can appear again when the CBSE conducted the Class 12 board exams.